Hi, I’m Lauren. Thanks for being here! I’m a health coach, yoga teacher, personal trainer, and tennis coach. I help people positively transform their lives through coaching and teaching, and live in Honolulu, Hawaii.
I’ve always loved connecting with people, been athletic and passionate about movement, learning, and personal growth and transformation. I also love nature, adventure, travel, music, and food.
I played tennis in college on scholarship, lived in Southeast Asia for a year to travel and teach English, played pro tennis briefly, and have done various jobs in my hometown of New Orleans, LA and in Honolulu, HI.
I’m sympathetic to the busy-ness of our modern-day lives, to injuries, and how it can be challenging to prioritize our well-being and what makes us happy because of life’s demands, distractions, and obligations.
My hope is that by coaching, training, teaching, and working with others and meeting them where they are on their path, I’ll alleviate suffering, and help others feel more alive, empowered, inspired, and joyous.
I’m trained and certified under:
- WellCoaches School, Health & Wellness Coach since 2015 (accredited by the ACSM)
- Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour yoga teacher since 2009 (Nosara Yoga Institute)
- AFAA as a personal trainer since 2012
- TRX as a Suspension Training Coach since 2015
- training under CTI (Coaches Training Institute) since 2015
- and teaching tennis since 2007 after playing in college on scholars.
“Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman, theologian