Hi, I’m Lauren. Thanks for being here! I’m a health coach, yoga teacher, personal trainer, and tennis coach. I help people positively transform their lives through coaching and teaching, and live in Kailua, Hawaii.
I’ve always loved being active, connecting with people, and am passionate about movement, learning, ideas, growth, and transformation. In my life, I’ve had some truly amazing coaches that positively influenced me, and some not-so-great ones too, who I learned from too. Both have inspired my path.
Our modern-day lives are busy, and I’m sympathetic to how it can be challenging to prioritize our health and well-being, and prioritize doing the things we truly want to do because of life’s demands and obligations.
My hope is that by coaching, training, teaching, and working with others, and meeting them where they are on their path, I’ll alleviate suffering and help others grow and feel more alive, empowered, and inspired.
I’m trained and certified under:
- WellCoaches School, Health & Wellness Coach since 2015 (accredited by the ACSM)
- Yoga Alliance as a 200 hour yoga teacher since 2009 (Nosara Yoga Institute)
- AFAA as a personal trainer since 2012
- TRX as a Suspension Training Coach since 2015
- training under CTI (Coaches Training Institute) since 2015
- and teaching tennis since 2007 after playing in college on scholarship
“Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman, theologian
“I have found that the most exhausting thing in life is to be insincere. -Anne Morrow Lindbergh