Yoga classes in the workplace will:
- Promote a healthy lifestyle to employees.
- Maximize convenience and eliminate scheduling issues that typically prevent busy individuals from tending to their health.
- Reduce absenteeism due to chronic fatigue, repetitive stress, and back pain.
- Increase job satisfaction and general morale.
- Give employees a healthy job perk.
- Build employee cohesiveness and strengthen community
This yoga practice will:
- Release stress through enhanced breathing and decompression of the spine.
- Increase energy through enhanced circulation and balanced muscle tone.
- Cultivate postural awareness to relieve and prevent chronic back and neck pain.
- Improve mental clarity by fostering a state of relaxed focus.
I’m a 200-hour registered yoga teacher with the Yoga Alliance, and have been teaching for 8 years, practicing for 12 years, and have co-taught 200 hour yoga teacher trainings in Hawaii. I’ve been consistently teaching yoga in the workplace for the past five years. For any questions or more information, please contact me.
10 students or less = $100 for a 1 hour class
11-20 students = $150 for a 1 hour class
For larger class sizes, please inquire.